Foxit Reader 5.1.3 Build 1201 | 14.2 MB
Home Page: www.foxitsoftware.com
Size: 14.2 MB
Size: 14.2 MB
Foxit PDF Reader is the only eligible alternative reader/viewer for PDF files (eBooks). It's free, smaller, faster, and cleaner. And it starts up immediately, so you don't need to wait the annoying "Welcome" screen to disappear. Foxit PDF Reader is extremely easy to use, just double click it to start and then click open button to open your PDF document. If you want to print, click on "Print" button. If you want to setup the page layout for printing, select "Print Setup" from "File" menu. Foxit Reader supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
Unlike Adobe® Reader, this one has size about than 2.5 MB, needs no installation and opens up immediately. You don't need to go throught lengthy installation process to start using Foxit PDF Reader, just UNZIP the downloaded "pdfrd.zip" package into any place you want, then run PDFReader.exe. You can set Foxit PDF Reader as your default PDF reader, so you can double click on PDF files to open them within Foxit PDF Reader.
- Improved Select Text Tool. Not only used for selecting text, but also enables users to add most types of annotations, including highlight, strikeout, underline, squiggly, replacement, etc.
- Enhanced Print Setup. Supports printing separate pages or a range of pages by entering 1, 3, 7-10 or whatever in the Pages text box within the Print dialog box.
- Better Annotation Control. Allows users to align and center multiple annotations on PDF pages, including Notes, Drawing Markups and Typewriter Comments.
- Advanced Toolbar Control. Completely rearranges the toolbar layout and allows users to easily customize the tools that appear in Foxit Reader.
- Better Permission Control. Disables and grays out some UI elements when users are not allowed to perform the corresponding operations on the protected PDF document.
- Improved Upgrade Mode. Foxit Updater Preferences dialog box allows the user to configure the update settings. Foxit Reader supports the ability to check for updates automatically on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Improved Popup Note. A popup note turns transparent when it is open but not selected. Users can also cut, copy or paste text in the new popup note.
- Enhanced Shortcut Keys Input. Press F11 to enter or exit the full screen mode. Use keyboard shortcuts to fill PDF forms easily.
- Transferrable preferences Settings. Foxit Reader creates an INI file to save user's preferences settings so that it can be easily kept and transferred. Users can keep their own settings and don't have to configure them when Foxit Reader is updated or moved.
- Many Bug Fixes
What's New in Foxit Reader 5.0
1.Supports XFA form filling.
2.Supports to open the RMSЁCprotected PDFs with Foxit Reader.
3.Supports to customize shortcut keys for various commands.
4.Supports to reload the opened PDF document that is modified by other PDF tools.
5.The new Split View mode allows you to divide the PDFs into two panes or four panes.
6.Fit Visible mode enables the PDF pages to fit the width of the window.
7.Supports Tabbed Toolbar Mode.
8.Supports 11 different page transition types in the full screen mode.
9.Offers four nice skins for appearance change.
10.Supports to search keywords in the comment and bookmark.
11.Enables you to preview a PDF attachment in Microsoft Outlook.
12.Displays the PDF files in the Windows Explorer as the thumbnails if Foxit Reader has been set as the default PDF viewer.
13.Adds more available command lines.
Fixed an unexpected termination of Foxit Reader when opening some affected PDF files.
Help Us to click on Facebook Like one more....!Download